Skin is your body's largest and most visible organ, and the first to show signs of stress, sun damage and premature aging due to environmental conditions. Our Aesthetic Department is committed to providing patient education regarding preventative health care for your skin.
Aesthetic Services We Provide
- Cutera Xeo/Titan Laser: Our newest laser which can help eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, brown age spots and Rosacea, spider veins on the face and legs and unwanted body hair, all with no pain, no anesthesia and no downtime.
For more information on Cutera Xeo/Titan Laser, click here
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: This is a nonsurgical, physician-administered treatment that can temporarily reduce moderate to severe frown lines on the forehead, between the brows or around the eyes.
For more information on BOTOX®, click here
- Consultations: We recommend a personal consultation prior to any treatment, to determine the specific needs of your skin and to learn what products and services would be most beneficial for you.
For more information, click here
- Facial Treatments: Available in 60 or 90 minute treatments.
For more information on Facial Treatments, click here
- Acne Treatments: Recommended for acne, oily, and other skin types prone to breakout.
For more information on Acne Treatments, click here
- Exfoliation Treatments: We offer both chemical and non-chemical exfoliation treatments.
For more information on Exfoliation Treatments, click here
- Makeup Artistry: Temporary correction or for a special occasion! We offer both 30 minute and 60 minute sessions.
For more information on Makeup Artistry, click here
- Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint: a great alternative to make-up.
For more information on Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint, click here
- Face/Body Waxing: Gentle wax treatment removes facial and body hair and is suitable for all skin types, including people with sensitive skin.
We regret that waxing services cannot be performed on clients taking Accutane, Retin A, or antibiotics due to the sensitivity of the skin. Hair growth should be approximately 1/4" to receive waxing services.
- Lip/Chin/Brow Shaping
- Full Leg/Half Leg
- Full Face/Partial Face
For more information on Face/Body Waxing, click here
- Laser Hair Reduction: Laser Hair Reduction is available at Northwest Dermatology Skin Care Clinic. Many men and women can utilize this safe and effective treatment for the permanent reduction of unwanted hair, of the face and body. Laser hair treatments are a physician-supervised treatment performed by a trained medical aesthetician.
For more information on Laser Hair Reduction, click here
- Vein Therapy of the Face and Pigmented Skin Lesions: Outstanding results have been reported on a wide range of blemishes including port-wine birthmarks, hemangiomas and spider veins, telangiectasia, or spider veins and rosacea.
For more information on Vein Therapy, click here
- Sclerotherapy: Treatment for those small yet unsightly clusters of red, blue or purple veins that most commonly appear on the thighs, calves, and ankles.
For more information on Sclerotherapy, click here
back to top